Knowing that your travel dollars and time are at a premium, you likely have to make very thoughtful choices about which development opportunities you will participate in 2015. Here is a suggestion for your consideration, having attended this Forum many times over the years, I can say from firsthand experience it is one of the best values available, and most inclusive environments for anyone looking to invest in their diversity and inclusion knowledge, confidence and network.
March 18-19: The Forum on Workplace Inclusion at the Minneapolis Convention Center
Review the conference program for more information & registration details
For nearly 30 years, The Forum on Workplace Inclusion® has built an active community of cross-sector leaders who gather to learn and grow through facilitated dialogue, structured networking and experiential learning.
You will hear from some of the brightest minds engaged in diversity and inclusion today. You’ll join other leaders, scholars, practitioners, and allies in a rich variety of learning experiences, including seminars, workshops, and facilitated dialogues.
Who Should Attend The Forum?
- Diversity and inclusion leaders
- HR and talent acquisition/management/development practitioners
- Leaders and managers of diverse workforces
- Health care, government, education, and non-profit leaders and managers
- Employee resource group members
- Organizational development and effectiveness practitioners
- Training and development staff
- Anyone wanting to know more about diversity and inclusion in the workplace
Prior to the Forum on Workplace Inclusion is a pre-conference (March 17), the Diversity Executive Forum (DEF) that is designed for advanced D&I practitioners. For an invitation to the Diversity Executive Forum, please contact Steve Humerickhouse at firstname.lastname@example.org.